About THE RESOLUTIONS GROUP?
THE RESOLUTIONS GROUP's retained services
enables clients to obtain affordable comprehensive business development,
human resource, and training services that are designed to provide an
appropriate level of support
for each client's unique situation. Our service solutions
are structured as a menu for our clients to select support for the
particular needs and priorities of their business and staff.
Our mission is to work closely with our clients as reliable strategic partners to determine business strategies and workforce solutions that increase client competitiveness and profitability. As capacity building specialists, we will help our clients determine the right time to implement new strategies and solutions. Our comprehensive services will be delivered cost effectively while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
We assist small and mid-size firms in the management of their organizational development.
These organizations are of a critical size - they are subject to the
most complex of all employment laws, yet are not large enough to be
able to retain a full-time senior level human resources professional or
employment counsel, and are at a vital point of the business life cycle - growth.
- Challenge: The biggest challenge growth companies
face is dealing with the
constant range of issues bidding for more time and money. Effective
required and a possible new business plan as well as learning how to train and
conquer this stage of development.
- Focus: Growth life cycle businesses are focused on
running the business in a more
formal fashion to deal with the increased sales and customers. Better
and management systems will have to be set-up, and new employees will have
to be hired to deal with the influx of business.
Each client is assigned a seasoned professional to
provide consulting at the experience level and consulting level
that the client requires.
paying a flat monthly fee, clients enjoy
unlimited support on essential HR matters. In addition, retainer
clients receive significant discounts on additional HR other consulting
Examples of typical on-site or off-site consulting services include:
• Help improve the performance of your workforce and solve complex
HR issues arising from organizational change
• Provide tailored employee communication services to help ensure organizational goals succeed
• Mentor, coach and train internal administrative staff assigned with Human Resources duties
• Provide specific coaching to senior management to assist in strategic business issues, sensitive employee relation situations and matters that the senior team deems highly confidential.